Fratelli Pardi Vineyard
Cantina Fratelli Pardi was founded in 1919 by the three Pardi brothers, Alfredo, Francesco, and Alberto. The vineyard produced white and red varieties, including Sagrantino, the wine world’s rising star. In 1949, the family decided to focus on their textile business, and shut down the vineyard. In 2002, three grandnephews of the original brothers relaunched the vineyard to
keep tradition alive.