The story of the Pardi winery dates back to 1919, when two brothers established the Cantina Fratelli Pardi in Montefalco. Wine was sold both within and outside of the Umbrian region, including to the Vatican! The wine expertise of the Pardi brother’s was passed down to the next generations, keeping the tradition of cultivation by hand. The wine aging process involves stainless steel tanks as well as large oak barrels from the Alps and Slavonia. In addition to the winery, the Pardi brothers opened a weaving mill in 1949, adding to the variety of fine products in their name.