Via Umbria Georgetown French Market Raffle
Each spring, the Book Hill neighborhood of Georgetown celebrates the annual Georgetown French Market. In 2016, the 13th annual springtime open-air market expands to a three-day festival featuring sidewalk sales April 29 through May 1. While others will celebrate with French fare, merchandise, and live music, Via Umbria will honor the occasion with a special Italian menu, a limited selection of fine French wine, and a fabulous cooking class and dinner on Friday May 29. And if that's not enough, during our special French Market celebration, you can enter our raffle for a chance to win fantastic Italian prizes!
To enter, simply visit Via Umbria during the Georgetown French Market celebration and make a purchase. Each purchase of $10 will gain you one raffle ticket. And if you happen to have an Italian shopping spree (which we absolutely recommend!), you will definitely increase your odds of winning a guest spot on our Umbria Food & Wine Tour in October!
General Terms and Conditions:
A minimum purchase of $10 is required to earn a raffle ticket. Multiple entries per person are allowed based on purchase amount. Prizes have no cash value and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged. Prizes with specified dates may be used on those dates only and cannot be exchanged or deferred. Prize winners will be notified by email no later than Tuesday, May 3. All prizes must be claimed in person by the winner at Via Umbria no later than 7pm on May 15, 2016. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
Raffle Prizes, Terms and Conditions:
1. A week as our guest on our Umbria Food & Wine Tour, October 15-21, 2016
Special terms and conditions – prize includes seven days/six nights of accommodations at our farmhouse la Fattoria del Gelso in Cannara, Umbria, access to all excursions and activities and all meals. A single group ground transfer is available at no charge to all tour participants from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Cannara on Saturday, October 15 and Cannara back to Rome Fiumicino Airport on Friday, October 21, at a single specific time for all guests (time to be determined). Guests arriving from other locations or at different times are responsible for their own ground transporation to/from Cannara.
Package does not include air transportation or anything not specifically included above.
Not a winner or want to improve your odds to 100%? Sign up before May 15 and receive a 10% discount on the cost of the tour. Contact Suzy at (202) 333-3904 or email@example.com for more information or to sign up.
2. Dinner for 2 in our Demonstration Kitchen on a mutually agreeable date. Must be redeemed prior to August 31, 2016.
3. Cheese of the Month for six months (May-October 2016)
Includes a quarter pound of cheese specially selected each month by Via Umbria cheesemonger Alice Bergen Phillips.
4. Scott’s Grill Basket
A carnivore’s dream basket assembled by Via Umbria butcher Scott Weiss featuring Via Umbria’s specialty Umbrian sausages, homemade pasta, sauces, bread and accompaniments.
5. A basket of six Plani Arche wines and an opportunity to meet and drink wine with winemaker Roberto DiFilippo during his visit to Via Umbria May 5-7, 2016.
6. A gift basket featuring Bill and Suzy’s favorite Italian specialty foods
7. One specialty coffee drink daily for a month (May 15-June 15, 2016)
8. A basket of local farm fresh produce. Call ahead prior to June 15 and we’ll assemble a fresh basket of the best local produce available from Tuscarora Farms. Expires June 15, 2016.
9. Tickets for 2 to Dinner and a Movie Night on May 24, featuring Eat, Pray, Love and a special Eat, Pray, Love themed dinner menu.
10. Via Umbria t-shirts and apparel.